Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An american series of interesting choices

Today, I suggest you some series that I like. I sure you like this show too.



This show is “No Ordinary Family”. No Ordination Family is an American Series on American Broadcasting Company (ABC). The show centers on the typical American family, Powell. They live in Pacific Bay, California. Their life change after a plane crashes in the Amazon, Brazil. They survived and gain special power. Jim, the father, a police sketch artist who is super strong, gun invulnerable, can spring over tall buildings, and can lift about 11,000 pounds weight or more. He tries to use his power to help solve crimes. Stephanie, Jim’s wife, a scientist who is super speed. She can run 10 miles in just 5 seconds. She tries to use her power to create more time. Jim and Stephanie have two children, Daphne and JJ. Daphne is 16 years old. She knows a person’s mind. She can see memories when she touches people. Later she can change person’s mind and can remove person’s memories. JJ is 14 years old. He can read books very speed. He is a super smart.

I can’t tell you how is very funny. You must watch by your own.

1 comment:

  1. I have watched ‘No Ordinary Family’ you recommended and I have to say “I love it”. This series is both funny and touching. I have already been stuck on it. Also, it gives me lessons about family and it is one of great series I have ever watched. In return, I would like to recommend you a series "Human Being" This series is about three people who are a vampire, a wolf man, and a ghost live in the same house and become friend. They all have their own problem in life and have to find the way out. You can learn a lot of things from this series. Let's try it out!!

    ReplyDelete