Friday, January 21, 2011

Silom Complex

      Silom Complex is a place where I like as well as   Siam Paragon. But I didn’t walk often, when I was a teenager I walk there once a month. Silom Complex has many department stores. I liked to walk in Central Silom where many interesting things to buy have. I liked to look clothes. Silom Complex is near Saint Joseph Convent and BNH hospital. You can see many foreigners here as well as   Siam Paragon. If you travel to Silom Complex by sky train, you must get off at Saladaeng station. During May 2010, there was a red shirt. Silom Complex was very confusion. But later it was peaceful that made me happy. Now, I am studying at outskirt, so I hardly go to   Silom Complex. If I have an opportunity, I want to go there one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment