Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The loneliness

    Are you afraid of loneliness, but I’m very afraid. I’m an only child in my family. I don’t have brothers and sisters. Since I was a small child until I grow up, I have friends, but there are a few close friends. When I was a small child, I liked a holiday very much. Every time I studied, I looked forward to Friday because the tomorrow and the day after tomorrow are Saturday and Sunday. But now, it is opposite. I don’t like a holiday especially the long holiday because I feel lonely and bored. Sometimes, I miss my friends who study with me in junior high school and senior high school. I called them, but some of their telephone or mobile phone numbers can’t contact. I think they may be changing their numbers. It is really sad because I haven’t seen them for many years. Although we didn’t meet, at least we had an opportunity to talk together. I think in an advantage that we can meet so we can leave, it makes me feel better. I feel very lonely when I must stay alone for a long time. If the day which my parent don’t live with me arrive. I don’t know how I live.      

No comments:

Post a Comment