Wednesday, December 22, 2010

wedding day


Last Sunday was a very busy day, as it was my cousin's birthday. I had to wake up at 4 o'clock! and then got dress for an hour (I had to be as beautiful as myself could ^^) The wedding place was on Vipawadee-Rungsit Rd., When I got there the bride and the groom(my cousin) are ready. Then we started the wedding ceremony as the groom had to go to ask for the bride from her family. We made a procession of the groom's family (I stood at the front of the row, held the tray of money). Then waited for the bride's parent to come out at our procession, inviting us to get in the house. When the bride's parent allowed us for getting in the house then we got in and some of us were making some sound to let the bride's family know that we were coming. We had to give a money to the people who stood at the door (So many door to past) This so funny, they would let us get in when we give them the envelope with the money in it piece by piece until they were satisfied.(Actually at this point I wanna be the bride's cousin more than being the groom's cousin because I could get the money from the groom!!!!) After passing so many doors, we finally get in the house and I passed the tray of money to the bride's mother and then she gave me a money envelope!!! Wowww I got one too, it so nice! No matter which side you are, you also can get the money. Then the ceremony was carried on (So many thing to do I can't explain it all,too much detail) After finishing the wedding ceremony, it was a time to dress up (again). I wondered if we are the brides or not why we have to dress so much. But it the opportunity that you can get dress as beautiful as you could. I mean how many times that I can dress up like this in my whole life? So I was made up at the cosmetics counter( she took my eyebrow away, now I left just half eyebrow per side!!! what I gonna do with this? how can I go out with 2 half eyebrow?) After everything done, dressing and making up. I finally looked like aunty!! What a old woman in me? I looked older than my same age cousin. But nothing I can do more, just go on and let it go.....I'm not the bride anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Nong Tong! Are you sure?
    I think that you can read my blog before and you may be change your mind. Let's read.....

    ReplyDelete