Friday, December 10, 2010

Pinky pinky party

Dear , Ning
    
       It was nice to get your letter and gift. I 'm very sorry that I haven't called back to you because I was sick and I was admitted at hospital last week. I thought I will go to meet you as soon as I get better.
      Ning , do you remember my birthday? It is on October 14th. Would you mind it will invite you to join in my birthday party at my home? It will start at 6.00 pm. In the party , there are many activities such as dancing and singing. When I met you , I will tell you again about that.
     How are you? And how about your family? My family is happy and healthy. Our plan on this weekend is that going to Koh Samui. We want to relax and have some best time together.
     I hope you are happy and healthy. And I will connect you again next time.

Sine
P.S. My birthday party is named "Pinky Pinky party". For this reason , you should wear a pink dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment