Friday, December 17, 2010

My study time

    I am a normal section student. I am studying in Bangkok at King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok for a MTEB in translation. I come to study here because I want to study in the morning, afternoon, or bureaucracy time. I don’t want to disturb the time of my family. Some weeks my relatives take my granddad stay in my home. Either my dad or my mom must go to the opening of alley to take me go home. In my opinion, if the department isn’t ready to open for teaching and studying, it shouldn’t to open. I understand there are only 2 students in my section. Why don’t you solve the problem by take us study with the students in the next term? I think your method to solve the problem isn’t correct method. It makes me feel the department is selfish. Not only me have the problem to study in the night, but my close friend has the problem too. Her dormitory is far from here, she tells me traveling in the night is very tired. One day, I meet a student who studies before me one term. She told me that the last term there is no the day which study in the daytime. If next term there is a teacher in the Faculty of Arts. My friend and I will try to ask him/her to study in the daytime. But he/she doesn’t allow, I must probably forget it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment