Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little girls

Once I taught English to students who aged 5 years old. They are 3 pretty little girls who could remember all the things I taught. Their names are Pat, Pim, and Namtan. They were friends from the same school and we met each other every Saturday. Fortunately, they were good students who weren’t stubborn and lazy. I tried to teach them reading easy sentence, spelling words, and writing what I told. It’s important that everyone must pronounce correctly. Of course, they could pronounce in correct way even it took longer time. They asked immediately whenever they didn’t understand. Many times I allowed them to draw picture as they liked because I didn’t want them to be too serious on lessons. I felt so happy when I saw them draw pictures with their imagination and creativity. One picture that I can remember is about family including father, mother, the one who drew, and a dog. In that picture, they went to a park; smiles on their face with colorful flowers and lots of trees. They all looked very happy. She told me that she drew it from her experience. We also played games together such as matching words with picture, doing crossword, and making hints. At present I have no chance to meet them because I don’t know where they moved to. I still miss them, my little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment