Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hobby




What is your hobby? When ones have a spare time, they may have hobbies to do what they like or love. In my opinion, hobby is an activity that makes me relaxed and very happy. My favorite one is to sculpt clay to be cakes, burgers, fruits, and flowers (small mock-up). Initially, I sculpt clay as things I could imagine. After that I bought sculpture book; it has many sculpt things which looks real and so pretty. All can be useful things because I brought them to attach with clips, notebooks, and magnets. I like to make them from my imagination and some foods that I like and easy to do. After I could make many pieces of them, I sold them to my friends. Money! Money! Before making of clay, I used glue mixed with bread as clay, but they become mouldy. Then, I buy ready-made clay to prevent from mould even it is quite expensive. When I can’t find presents for friends’ birthdays, I make notebook attached with those sculpt things as my imagination for them. I try to make it colorful and real. I think it’s something very special for special person. And it can impress friends. Look at my photo, do you like them?

1 comment: