Thursday, November 25, 2010

Harry Potter 7 finally I'd seen it

Since last blog about Harry Potter 7 that I'd posted. I finally spared some time to see it and it was really nice. Harry potter 7 was not disappointed me like the other one did!!! (- -'). As it is a fiction story nothing can happen, In real life we have no charm, no spell, no wand etc. The film maker did it very well... They separate this film in to 2 parts. Since I had read harry potter for about three times for each book and for harry potter 7, I'd read it more than three times. After I had watched harry potter 7 in the cinema then I got back home and started to read the harry potter 7 again to compare with the film version.. It not the same as I thought but I can accept that because there were so many details in this final book. As it is the end, everything within the story have to be cleared. (I need to know what they gonna do with actors and actresses as at the end of the story they have to be adult and had children) I can't wait to see the other part on March in 2011. That's mean I have to wait for so long. Wish it will be good enough for wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment