Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Temporary close, humm, Sad!!

Two more weeks, I am going to get the final exam. Now, I have to do a lot of assignments. Those are not bothering me but I hope that I will have enough energy to deal with before I am tired. Many times, when I have no idea or exhausted, I will play game on my facebook to fill up my energy. Is that a good idea?

I opened many shops such as Café Life, Baking Life, Treasure Isle, you name it. That is a lot of fun but it is time to close for now because I am still working on my assignments. This picture is the last picture of my café that I took. I will open it again in October if I can (It is a little sad).

Anyway, let me talk about this game a bit before it will be closed, just temporary close as I said. I think this game is nice because the players can visit your friends’ café and help them to unspoiled one of their stuff at the time you visit (you can earn some extra tokens). Normally, when you visit your neighbor you can earn some tokens too. Absolutely, anytime that you have enough tokens you can buy some decoration that you want to decorate you café too. The great thing to play is you cannot do a bad thing to your neighbors.

P.S. For now, I drink many cups of coffee to help me wake up, and l my dad said, “Hooggie, I think your face will turn an old-faced when you finish your degree”. So, I made a little face back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment