Sunday, September 12, 2010

Missy Cornucopia VS Missy Cream Horn






Cornucopia, I learned this word from an academic writing which the author of this writing selected this word to refer to enrich of sources on the earth that people could fetch a benefit from. I think that this word is kind of a fancy word for academic writing as same as the Garden of Eden which I learned from another academic writing too. The Garden of Eden, this word refers to the Earth’s riches which can support human live. I like those words because they are beautiful words and both authors took those words on their writing as a figurative sense (figurative meaning).

About Cream Horn, Umm… how do I say? This is one kind of bakery. Its shape is similar to a horn. It has creamy in the middle hole and the creamy can be a whipped cream, vanilla or chocolate cream. Sometime I see a yellow cream too— it is not a vanilla cream and the cream colour is darker. If the hole is big, of course, you can try a big taste of cream. On top of the horn has a sprinkle of icing. (It depends on the style of a baker, I think). Anyway, it is So Good!... Please wait.

The point that I would like to say is when I saw the cornucopia picture, I imagined of cream horn immediately. As you look at that both pictures, I think the shape of Cornucopia VS Cream Horn is similar to each other. Both of them can be a medium of past and present which shows us about the plenty of life, I am kidding. Cornucopia has plenty of fruits and Cream Horn overflows of cream. Are those looking good? Do not you stop reading? I am thinking that it is time for your afternoon delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment