Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love me Love my Pet


I used to raise some of animals such as hamsters, rabbits, squirrels, fishes and even snakes since I was child. But the best of my love pets is dog. When the dog came to in my life its make me and my family feel so good. I have had wonderful time and fun shared with my pets is one of the main reasons why I love them. Did you know? Once, I had twenty-five dogs to raise in my house about ten year ago. Nowadays, I have ten dogs need care as well as human by myself. I know raising dogs are not easy. But I have promised myself that I will raise and take care them as best as I can. I love animals and hope you love them, too.

Do you have a dog? Do you have any experiences about your dog that you want to share?

1 comment:

  1. Snakes? My dear Tukky, you are so brave. I am not as brave as you are. Actually, I used to touch a snake's molt. It was quite something.

    ReplyDelete