Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Inspiration

Last week, I spent my spare time to go to see a thai movie "First Love". What I love most in the movie is a phrase "you are my inspiration." For me, the word 'inspiration' has a great meaning to human beings because they cannot succeed anything without inspiration. Inspiration can drive humans to change impossible things into possible things. Inspiration may come from need, ambition or love which plays an important role in humans' lives. For me, mom is my inspiration to let me do everything. I want to be a good boy, try to study hard and work hard because of my mom. I want her to feel proud of myself as much as possible. Every time my mom smiles at me when I achieve, I feel that I don't need anything. Only her smile can makes me happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment