Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Did you know Umm!..Milk?


I see this products the first at Central Ladprao. There is normal milk and then is called "Umm!..Milk" and its wide range of fresh dairy products. Staff told me that all of that come direct daily from the legendary Chokchai Farm in Saraburi. The shop serves big bottles of pasteurized milk, fresh natural yogurt and many flavors of ice-cream that you can choose for cup or cone. If you are the one who love Milk Ice Cream, you wont be disappoint to this one. I really love this Ice Cream shop especially Cookies&Cream Eiei. Umm!..Milk is the subsidiary of Chok Chai Steak House, you will received the pure milk ice cream from Chok Chai Farm. Also don’t forget the milk-flavored candy that You will love it as me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I went there many months ago and I had an ice cream, it tasted soooooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete