Thursday, September 16, 2010

Charmed


Since I was a kid, I love watching movies and series. I have been collecting movie’s DVDs. I love Chinese series, Hong Kong’s series, and American’s series. My favourite series is “Charmed”. It is American’s series. It is about three sisters who are witches and everyone called them “Charmed One”. Their names are Piper, Phoebe and Paige. Piper has a power to stop evil’s movement and blow up evils. Phoebe has a power to have a vision about the future when she touches someone so she can protect a bad event to happen. Paige has a power to be invisible and show up at the place that she wants. All three sisters have a power of three, they will defeat the evil together. This series made me impression because it is about magic and love of three sisters. It has seven seasons and I kept all of that. I am very crazy about this series and three main actresses so I ordered the book of this series on “Amazon Website”. The name of this book is “The book of shadow”. I thought it is the same book as in series that is about magic to conquer the evil but it is not. I was very disappointed with this book because I paid a lot. This series is not famous in Thailand so it does not have Thai-subtitled. It just has English-subtitled so I thought it made me improve my English. I can listen better and it was so cool when I can understand every single word of what they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment