Sunday, August 15, 2010

my favorite singer Jason Mraz.


Jason Thomas Mraz is American singer. I always feel happy when listening his song.
He not only singer but also songwriter.
Mraz's stylistic influence include Reggae, Pop,Rock Folk,Jazz Bossa Nova,HipHop. Mraz released his third studio album, " we sing we dance we steal the things. on May 13, 2008. The album debuted at number three on the Billboard hot 200, giving Mraz his highest charting album to date. Following the success of lead single, I'm your the album broke into the top ten of many international music charts and charted in the top three in Australia and the US. My favorite song is "lucky" the lyric
is very sweet
"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again."

No comments:

Post a Comment