Sunday, August 8, 2010

My 8.50 train

05/08/10, this morning, I'm traveling to Lumpang Province. My 8.50 train from Hua Lumpong Station was late so I had to wait one more hour before my 8.50 train arrived at Bang Sue Station.

I always think that a train to northward is long but my 8.50 train is short. It is a sprinter type and has 3 cars.

I am sitting on the left side. So, along the way I can enjoy a view from this side only. Around 10.40, after the train left from Ayutthaya Station. I saw a farmer which was farming. Then I think about a rain in Bangkok.

A rain there should fall over a paddy field because it is a farming season now, and a farmer should have rain to help him farm.

Anyway this train was late one hour from Bangkok. Now the train is running so fast. Oh! I cannot write anymore. So, please continue next weekkkkkkk. *___* *___*

No comments:

Post a Comment