Friday, July 16, 2010

My collection


Most collectibles can be bought and sometimes we simply get them from friends and family as mementoes. I’ve been collecting paper and plastic bags. First, I like to go shopping.When I buy something from the shops, they put our stuff in a bag. There is colorful design on a bag such as paper bags from Korea’s cosmetics ;Etude House is a sweet brand which brings the realization of every young woman’s dreams and Skinfood is trademark which finds the Best Origins for the Best Beauty Food.

I’m crazy about cosmetics from Korea, Japan and the United States.If anyone sees it, lady ’ll be enchanted by it. We can’t deny a fact: that women are qualified for beauty.So cosmetics are important for us, which can be both collected and used at the same time. I feel really confident when I make my face up. If I see a lovely package of cosmetics, that means I spend my money on it.Now, they are part of my life,we are sleep togather every nights.I often sitting in front of my computer to surf new information of charming cosmetics.At present,I have many things of popular cosmetics for new collection for example; pens have shape like a heart,lovely package and cute painting top of package of cosmetic.

At last,cosmetics are not only my collection but also a business which make the futher.I'm pround of my business and self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment