Saturday, July 3, 2010

How to save life?

Last week, Assoc.Prof. Phanich,Ph.D.[I'm not sure;I will apologize in thid place if this wrong.]said, "Stroke" in class. It's fact which we're realize bad effect of itself. Once I receiced an e-mail which concern with a symptom. I will inform detail for a spreading of knowledge. At least. you will save some life in the future, if you're remember all simple things.

First, you're recognizing a Stroke. An indicator of Stroke and including Blood Clots; it have three letters: "S.T.R.". A doctor say, we can observe a stroke by asking three simple questions:
*S* Ask the individual to "Smile".
*T* Ask the person to "Talk" in a simple sentence
(i.e.Is a nice weather,today?).
*R* Ask him or her to "Rise both arms".

If they have trouble with one of these tasks, call emergency number immediately and describe the symptoms. In the beginning, I was wondered by this e-mail. Because "S.T.R."was written and pronounced the letters like "STR" which a vocabulary in the line of hotel that mean; a standard type room. At that time,I feel jokingly in the same word. If I'm face to an accident,I'll call an emergency number because it's the best way for me.

The symptoms of a stroke are difficult to know. Unfortunately, the lack of knowledge spells disaster. A patient's brain is damaged critically even; familier can't know a symptom of stroke. Additional, a new sign of a stroke is this: ask them to "Stick" out a tongue. In case; the tongue is "crooked" and goes to one side or the other, that is also indication of stroke.
!!Remember, three letters "S.T.R.".

No comments:

Post a Comment