Thursday, July 29, 2010


Don't be surprise my teacher that I posted 2 blogs continually. Because of I didn't post any blogs after midterm final. I was very lazy I had a lot of homework from one teacher. He assigned 10 pages for translation and why was always me that had a bad luck that my only group has 10 pages paper but other groups had about 6-8 pages. I hate this subject I didn't want to go to class so I didn't go yesterday. I was bored that teacher pressed us so much. Zhang told me he assigned another 3 pages homework. Gosh I didn't believe that. So much homework. Boring!!!! Sorry for complaining but you know T. Karn I am a good student if I like teacher. I like teacher that try to understand student and fair enough; assign a fit quantity homework so I will intend and finish homework in the good way. I love study but he made me discourage. I will be enthusiastic if he reduce a quantity of homework and didn't serious much about thai language.
So I am going to tell my story555. In July27, 201o; this was my another weakend, I went to Supanbury for visiting my nephew. Lek, my brother and Mon, his wife don't have time to raise his child so they asked Mon's parents to take care of him. That made me not see my nephew much. His name is Blake and he is 3 months years old. He looks big more than his age because he ate a lot of milk. He cried all day. His parent named him "Blake" because they sell Amway if he has a lot of circulation until the line that "Blake" they will recieve bonus so if everyone want to buy Amway please contact me for help my brother to raise his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment