Thursday, July 1, 2010

One step forward

Have you ever give up when you get stuck with something? or even when you want to do something new out of your simple way. It's hard when we have to try on something new or something difficult. In fact, everyone has that moment come into our lives. We are afraid to do the new things and think we can't do it. For myself, I've got one when I started to worked at my first workplace. I got many complain and yelling when I attended to production meeting in first three months and I was cried. My leader, who I do respect her like my sister, told me that I have to take a step forward to protect myself. She said I had to be confident, and be ready for every obstacle which will get into my life and you will win with every situation. So I did and that make me have more self-confidence, my job got better. Just simple statement to remember "Have a little faith in yourself" and take "A step forward" then you will see nothing is hard for you anymore. When something end, something else begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment