Sunday, June 6, 2010

Imagination is more important than Knowledge

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"



I centainly agreed with this phrase very much. There're so many times that imagination helps me throught problems that I coundn't find the answers from the books. I sometime judged something with my knowledge, then I realized that was not true for what I think.



Nowaday, I became a teacher, I found that so many children have their own imagination.



For example; one of my student was curious about the leaf fall off of the tree and come to me with her question



Student : why the leaf has to fall from the tree?

Me : because of the tree is an organism. Tree is like a human, they have to grow and died

at the end.

Student : I think the leaf make the ground look messy after they fall from the tree.

Why don't we think of planting any plant that don't get rid of the leaf.

Me : what a good idea you have! in real life we can not do that but we can think of

the tool that can help us sweep and clean the leaf off the grond faster.



In the future, we might have a sweeping tool from this little girl immagination. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment