Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Happiness of oldy

This week, I have a chance to come for visiting my parents at Chaiyaphum provience and join with my brother's house religious ceremony. All my family members have come to join in also. I have counted how many are they, the result would be 32 people all together. I has thought my family is so big. My neices and nephews are 15 together, 9 boys and 6 girls, when they are all together that will be like a fair. They will running around, ride the bycicle, play games and they are very enjoyable. My parents are very happy see them around. My mother love to cook for their kids and grandchildren. She always cook the most favorite foods those are pork or beef fried in basil (Pad-Ka-Prao) and hard boiled egg in brown broth (Kai-Pa-Loh). Everybody is found of her cooking that always get a smile of happiness and grateful. My father always tell everybody to come back for next weekend or another occasions and they respond willingly.
I have asked my parents that they sometime feel lonely when everybody left, they said yes. They know everybody has to work for living but never forgot to sharing their time for visiting too. They said they are so lucky more than many of oldies who are abandoned by their children.
My brothers and I love to come home as much as we can for spend time with our parents and taking care of them too. I would like to ask you all, new young generation to sharing your time for visiting your own parents, having dinner together, or take them on vacation. That will make your parents happy and live longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment