Monday, June 21, 2010

Did I decide wrong again?

Last wednesday, I studied in Seminar in Education and Business Translation and the teacher gave us translate a story about dhamma. It was very difficult and I was realized that I studied in translation about 1 year and it was not help me to improve my skill; I am still suck and I can't translate. I am very discourage; I knew I am not good in grammar and I can't interplet or sometimes I didn't know what story mean so I felt I was very suck and did I decide wrong again? Last 2 years, I chose to study in Engineering but I didn't the way of teacher taught so I quited. I love in English so I chose this major but I am not good enough so I didn't want to study anymore. I didn't like Seminar in Education and Business Translation's class. It spent times a lot about 4 hours; it was very stress me. I love in writting essay's class; I didn't lie I really love this class because I am very interesting in writting diary.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up. You will be a good translator when you have more experiences. now you're collecting your experience. สู้ๆ na

    ReplyDelete