Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Taksura @ station


Last Monday, I went to Taksura @ station at Phayathai with my friend. We went there only once a month because I don't have a free time and my friend has many friends too. ( that day, she met me before she went to other place with her friends.) We went there for drank a jar of beer, listened songs, shared the trobles. We can talk everything about that we met. I used to tell something to her with my tear and she used to do that, too.


Taksura @ station is the brasserie. You can drink alcohol, eat food, listen songs and talk with friends. The atmosphere is open and comfortable because there are many seats that you can sit. I think, the food are very dilicious. (I and my friend used to try Sour Curry and Sour Pork.)


I think this place is good for me and my friend. If you want to find the place to eat dinner or talk with your friend, I would like to recommend Taksura @ station.

No comments:

Post a Comment