Saturday, September 19, 2009

one day, at the afternoon

I am outside (please imagin). I waiting for a bus no.203 to go to KMUNB then I decide to write something to post on web blog. Today, I have a lot of feeling even good or bad but it is natural story for human being, right? I have an experience to share to you. it's quite close to all of us and may like a joke also. Now, it's quite long time in waiting for the bus. Have you ever think like me that when I waiting for the bus (specific bus no. such as bus no.203), it never come as we want. Sometime, when we do not waiting for that bus, It come and pass over and over. It seem very strange and hard to understand. At first, The bus not come yet, I feel quite bad because I would like to go to class on time not just in time (it look good...ei ei). How can I do...make the pressure to myself...No, No. The bus that not come yet is a external situation which I cannot control therefore I continue wait for the bus for 10 minutes (the time already pass nearby one hours). And then the appropriate way for this time is taxi. Hey, Taxi! ...go to KMUNB, please. See you around bye ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment