Monday, September 14, 2009

My puppy (Shih Tzu)

Good afternoon all friend.

This is thirth blogs me. it is near in the fact for sucessful. My puppy named "DukDik" I was bought DukDik from Chatuchak market. I love "DukDik so much. I think that it is both lovely and intelligent. The first, I was bring it into my home that My mother disagree because her afriad it was make dirty house and smell bad in the house. But I had to breed animal it until it has 1 years. For years ago, I had to went back to Loei province and brought "DukDik" back with me, too. In early morning, My mother was normal working and move back the car cash it. My puppy has been under the wheel which my mother can't saw it. My puppy died immediately that after that I stay in the house and heard my father very shout I walked come to saw appeared it was really died. I can't speak because I had cried so much. This is my experience with my puppy when four years ago.
Post by Prapamas J.
(thirtheenth)

No comments:

Post a Comment