Sunday, September 6, 2009

My job

Two month ago, I was an electric engineer at AI Technology Company in electric design section. My responsibility was design electric system of machines. I had done this job for 1 year. I love this job so much because it challenges my capability and I dot man skills from this job. I had though to do this job for long time but something changed my mind. The organization was change: my section had a new boss. She had to help the old boss manage the followers and materials. Then, the former I had not do over time for study, but the later I had to do over time. She described me that I had to do over time like the others. She did not care how about my study; she just cared how about her work. So I decided to resign. I was sad many days but my life will go on. My sister and I have an idea to have a bakery shop for long time, so this time is good foe us. I am jobless; my sister just graduated and looking for the first job.
Now I am going to open my bakery shop in this month. It’s named “Nice Bakery House”. I decide to use the word “Nice” because it is my sister’s name and it means good. So it can mean good bakery too. *_* My shop is opposite of Thammasat University (Rang Sit). It is a small shop in a plaza building but I very proud with it too much.
And now I have to prepare my bakery and my shop every day, so you will find me late or absence some classes. I am very busy but I will try to go to class. @_@

1 comment: