Sunday, September 20, 2009

Going to the temple

Dhamma form loung pi
I believe maturity of people use to go to the temple. But my question is before you go to the temple what do you think of your purpose? , what do you would you like to get when you go the temple?. Many answers are given such as I want to get some money, I want to be lucky, or I want to get a success. The purposes of going to the temple are different in many ways. It cannot be denied that you want nothing. I have seen many people going to temple asking for the Buddha’s blessing to help them of making their whish completely. It is right, besides going to temple for asking the Buddha’s blessing, another purpose is to practice Dhamma and to make a merit. If there is Dhamma in your heart there will be no need for jealousy and spit. Then your heart become cooler than usual and you will be peace.
Pramaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment