Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Position III

My third position in my work-life was Instructor and Consultant at Total Quality Promotion Center of SCG. (Siam Cement Group)Almost concern jobs were training and consulting for SCG staff about safety, environment and ISO system both in Bangkok and outside Bangkok in the area of SCG factorys were located. Around 10 years that I worked at TQPC, I enjoyed with my work so much and I did not forget the valuable chance that SCG gave to me. I also got the scholarship from German government by SCG let me a good chance to attend this project 1 year in Germany. I never forgot everytime I were there, I spent 3 months for German language training at Munic in southern part of German in winter. I had fun with ski playing with the cart from hill to the lower level because I cann't play ski with 2 feets like others. I also visited Austria, France,Italy, Belgium and luxemburg at the time I were in Munic. After that I took an academic course 6 months in Bremen University in central part of German that concern about environmental management. Although I always had a problems with Greman language in class but I got a good practice when I went out for shopping. The last 3 months I had a lot of experiences from practical training in Hamburg in the northern part of German that I also visited Netherland and Egypt. I will never forget everything I did there. I would like to say thank you to SCG that made me proud of myself like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment