Monday, August 17, 2009

My memory



Last week, I went to mother's home where I lived when I was young. I have found the old picture album since I studied at primaly school until I'm graduated bachelor's deegree. In the past, I have some good memories that I never forget it such as good teacher, good friends or all activities that I done etc. These stories does I want to come back in a child because I'm happy all the time when I was young. I like to do activity of my school, so I have had many picture. I think everybody have old picture and good memories like me. I would like everybody keep these picture because it was happy everytime when I looked. Soon, I will be new mother and have my baby. I will take a photo my baby and keep for her in the futuer . It was good memories for me and her always.
Aj

1 comment: