Monday, August 31, 2009

My Bonus


In the next 4 months, I will get bonus again that I already planed to use all of them hahaha. Every year I get bonus around the end of December from SCG that gave me 1 month fix bonus and a few months of extra bonus. I used to spent my bouns in abroad around 1 week and come back like full battery in charged. But this year I plan to pay 3 of 4 bonus for my dept at the time I bought condo nearby Chao Pra Ya river because of high interest of that loan. This year I have no plan to go abroad because I would like to spend all of my holidays to finish my thesis at Silpakorn University. I hope to collect and analyze data that concern about the model of competency. I think that I will use 1 of 4 bonus for complete my thesis with printing and copying. That's all my expectation in the next 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment