Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fulfill your love of life


Is it strange?
Anybody thinks time and a watch should be together.
But actually, there does not mean like that….

Time is moving forward.
The watch is still here at the same place every time.

Time can not go back.
But the watch can run backward.

When we spend our time, no one has ever been able to travel back in time.
But we can use the watch for a long time, we can mend it or buy the new one.

Time is free without paying.
But we pay lots of money for the beautiful watch.
They could not be together, as they look so difference.

One day we do not have the watch,how can we know the time?
Or if we have the watch but can’t manage your time, so it is not useful for us

Even if they seem difference, they will be together.
Because they have same thing can be together.

You can see it?

You and me are not same.
We have difference ideas and the ways of life.

Maybe we walk in the different way
and have …a faraway dream also.

I always move forward like the time.To find the new experiences and leave many things behind.
He is doing own things by his old ways like the watch.He seems to be in his place at the same time.

I will not meet him if I still look forward.
I will not see him if I am not look behind.

He can not see me because he still work there.
He can not see me since he keep up his work.

But I still looking forward to see him…and waiting…
The difference like the wall blocks between us.

I believe that someday, he will help me fulfill my dream...
The difference will helping each other fulfill

And eventually, this is the way to become “each other fulfill”….
Like the time and the watch that could be together and forever…^_^
There is one important of humans can travel freely in any physical direction -- up and down, left and right, back and forth -- they can go only forward in time, never backward.

So my life must go on and don’t leave the good things behind you and find the way to achieve it at the present…
Rattana-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment