Sunday, August 23, 2009

Depending on your thinking

All of us meet many situations in each day, right? And the situations we have found are both good and bad. Have you ever feel like ‘why, all a day, I have in trouble’? Or you have faced an event like, in early morning in one day, you get up with bad mood and then you feel all over that day is quite bad. I have read some books which told that you should not keep that feeling (bad mood) in your mind but you should throw it away. If you still keep that mood with you, you will feel bad all time. So, Should you leave the bad mood behind you and do not think of it? Do you know! You can eliminate that mood by standing in front of mirror and just smile. You should smile till you feel better or you feel that the person in mirror (I mean yourself not other na..) also smile with you. And then you will have a good day, many good days, lots of good days and every day is a beautiful day for you. You just change the feeling from bad to good then all good things can be happen. That‘s it. It seems quite hard to do but it’s not too hard if you want. “Everything depends on your thinking”.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks naja for the good suggestion. Tonight I will smile to myself and I hope that tomorrow I probably be happy all day.
    See you tomorrow ja.
    Bin

    ReplyDelete