Sunday, July 12, 2009

My idol

Toon of Bodyslam band is a very popular singer with Thai teenagers. I am one of his fan clubs. Besides I really admire him as a famous singer, I also admire his responsibility.

When he was a student, he and his friends played music as La-on band. In 1996, he and his band entered competition, ‘Hotwave music awards#1’ then they won. He entered university then he was intent on education. He was educated from faculty of law, Chulalongkorn University. He used to be a steward. Eventually, he decided to quit his job for making a dream come true. He and his friends have played music as Bodyslam band. In 2006, Toon was awarded, ‘the best child’ on mother day.

He said everyone could be singers, celebrities. They should be intent on education and train the abilities together too. I think he have responsibility for himself, his family, his job and his work. He is successful in his life.

Bodyslam are recording their new album, ‘Play.’
Coming soon.

I have never seen his concert that I want.

1 comment: