Saturday, July 11, 2009

In a midnight

In a mid night, while I was sleeping, my mobile phone rang. I woke up and saw the calling number; it's my friend’s number. I had to down stair because my sister was sleeping. My friends, Yui, had some problems, she wanted someone to discuss with. While I was speaking with my friend at down stair, I heard someone knocked a window. I feared a little bit and thought may be nothing. A minute later I heard someone knocked a window again; there were someone around my house absolutely. I opened curtains to look around but there is nothing. That time I did not think it may be a thief, but I thought it may be a ghost then I turned off a light and ran to up stair quickly. That was first time that I was feared something that I could not see.
Next day in the evening after I came back to home, I told mom about that sound, mom had laughed at me. She told me he is dad. Every night dad always sleeps at the company and comes back home in the morning, but last night he came back to sleep at home. He saw me alone then he had a plan, knocking a window to make me scare. After I went to up stair, dad came back to the company for sleep and came back home again in the morning.
Dad is funny. I did not angry my dad because he always has plans to surprise everybody in family. My fearful became a joke in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment