Monday, June 22, 2009

My precious weekend - My first E-Book


Last Saturday,on my weekend I had seminar at school for making E-Book. I’ve ever read some English E-Book and I think it’s so hard how to make it. I really want to learn this programme for long time ago. There is Flip Publisher Programme. It’s not hard to produce even the first time.

I think I’m lucky to know the teacher who taught me, because he graduated Master Degree from King Mongkut's Institute of Technology North Bangkok (Faculty of Information Technology) And now he’s learning a Doctoral Degree At Sripatum University.

He told me interesting information.Not only the knowledge to create E-Book, but also the references to find some sourse of text books in E-learning as well.

I love to improve myself especially learning new computer programme. Now I’m so happy to produce new methods for teaching my children at school.


I think E-book has many good benefits there are; E-book is faster to produce than paper books and easily updateable.We can search everything that you want to know quickly. It’s cheaper to produce and buy maybe don’t pay any money, we can read many books from online public libraries. Most of all E-books are save trees, reduce the global warming, they are good for environment. For me, I think my brand new E-book will practice my students like reading, listening and speaking (singing some songs). It include the interesting Multimedia CD Player.
I think they like to read in front of screens more than read in the books.

This is my special weekend, I love more reading because of E-Book too and I promise myself I will continue do it more and more…..

No comments:

Post a Comment