Friday, June 12, 2009

My Favorite Motorsport

I was born in the motorsport-crazy family. Almost of my childhood memory is rather not the same as other girls. I remember that if I want some pretty doll, I must collect money by myself, but if I want some boy toy such as radio-controlled car or Tamiya racing car, my father would be hurry to open his wallet...hehehe...cause he wanted to get one, too.

When I was young, my family spent most of weekend and time after school at the Motocross racing track. Frankly, I never have a mind of crazy something like that, but I had to, because I had no other choice. Everyday, I must keep my eyes on the motorcycle which was running in the track round and round until I found that it was something I favorite the most…more than going to the beach or spend a time for playing with another girls. Let me explain what the motorsport, called “Motocross Racing” is.

Motocross Racing is the sport that one rider (normally male) rides the special motorcycle called motocross. He rides on the dirt track with the jumping mound. Rider must be very strong enough to control this high-performance motorcycle.

When I was around 13, female riders started to increase until there was a race from female. But motorcross-aholic like my father never has an idea to take me or my sisters to be a rider. He said “it is too risks for the girl and girl will never be expert than boy. Girl should be someone to cheer up beside the track.” And I thought “Absolutely Right” I never want to prove that girl can do better than boy because I already had the answer in my mind.

Today, I’m quite far from this motorsport but I say with myself firmly that I will never be far from something driven by an engine.

Umm-Wanwisa
(Khun Mae N’Bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment