Thursday, November 6, 2008

Khun Am's Post

Dear teacher

First of all, I would like to say “I’m sorry” for too late in our first assignment. The first time I saw our big papers I thought it will make a lot of work to me and I can not read them all to finish. But when I have read Horton’s theory, although I can not understand some of it, I think I will study this course easier because Horton said we must back to basics and forget the grammar.

About the writing, in my opinion when I have read “what is writing and why do it?” I think writing is a good product of complex thinking. First, when we think of something a lot in our mind or brain, we will approach those thinking to papers for memory. It is a process that we make step by step, we have to think a lot before write our thinking down to a paper so it is not only one time of thinking but we use many times to think and the writing will be proof all the time when we put our pen on the paper.

When I add my “little” comment in the blog, I wrote my opinion in papers and think again and again about how to write and recheck when it done. I don’t know my homework is true but when I reread to my first paragraph I realize that do not pay attention with it and forget the grammar. And I found that this homework is not bad. (Ha ha ha!!!)

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment