Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rewrite with Clarity

Twenty ways to unfinal a draft is good idea for rewriting, but it is dificult for beginner to do that . For the writing development, I think that twenty ways are complex, becuase It is too difficult for me to select the best way from twenty ways for rewriting. What is the best way and why? I do not know what is the weekness of my writing. If I get the comments from a teacher, I know what is the best way that I use to rewrite.

I like the concepts of the attiude of the editing writer. It support the writer to rewrite the draft. Such attitude make feeling creation for rewrite the draft.

Murray said that "Editing is not punishment, but opportunity."(p.220) I love this speech, becuase It is positive thinking. I recieved many comments from teacher and friends, when we do peer review. I feel good, becuase such comments are useful to develope my writing. It is oportunity for rewrite the draft. the draft will be better.


Best Regards
Banna Wanishyanun

No comments:

Post a Comment