Monday, August 25, 2008

Writer-Based Prose

This paper is good because it makes me knows the difference between writer and reader based prose. Sometimes, I don't know that I write same writer-based prose because it is natural.

Writer-based prose is writing without focus point and writer don't organize idea. It makes reader don't understand writer's work. I think it calls that expressive writing. I agree with a sentence is "writer-based prose is natural and adequate for a writer writing to himself or herself" (p.62 ) because when I write essays, I try to tell myself that I have to write work for everybody read but I lack to focus point or missing issue.

Reader-based prose is writing to hold reader and create understanding about writer's work. It makes writing is clear. It calls that transactional writing.

This paper talk about inner speech and egocentrism. I think it is an obstacle or problem because it makes writing is difficult. I think a good writing is understanding of others or reader when read work and clearing of the iceberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment