Monday, August 18, 2008

Quantitative Research

Dear all,

In my opinion, quantitative research is the study about the data like qualitative research but the result of qualitative research is the data that was proved by the researcher's hypothesis. And then, the result of quantitative research always has the number that was proved by the process of statistics such as estimation, random variable, observation, experiment etc..

I have ever learned about the process of statistics since I studied in Bachelor's Degree. It always uses with SPSS program which calculates the result become the number or the percentages.

However, I am not sure about the real meaning of the quantitative research but I try to learn about this method in order to help me understanding with the research.

Regards,
Sudarath

No comments:

Post a Comment