Tuesday, August 19, 2008

C'sion and C'rence

Dear...Super Dr.Karn, P Mum, Khun Abdul, Yee, Pieaw, Tom, Nid, Nui, M, Jib, Eiang,Mr. Ben and Chote monkhood

I swear that there is the most difficult paper have ever read.
I tried as hard as I did. I, however, confuse in difference between cohesion and coherence. Except P Mum, who could understand only,
others who told that could understand that I disagree because perhaps
they don't deeply get idea. I caught the main idea in my understanding
in cohesion focusing on topics. The words "At the beginning of every
sentence, locate your reader in familiar territory; at the beginning
of a series of sentences, create for your reader a reasonably consistent
point of view, a consistent topic string."(p.53) the most important
sentence.In additionally, I have no idea about coherence I&II.
I am waiting for the lecturer explaination in class.

Moreover, benefit of the cohesion is helpful in given subjects and topics.
Because of the method is divided in two types: fixed & variable.
Anyway, I still a little bid as "hot fuzz"

No comments:

Post a Comment