Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cohesion and Coherence

I would to tell that I read scanning point. If I write wrong, I apologize all.
After I read this article finish, I understand that cohesion is writing matched subject and verb. The best sentense is clarity and independent of context. An example on page 45, It is a same meaning but writing is different. It shows that is clarity and cohesion about context. And many topic is interesting sush as method of flow information, Beginning of writing, etc.

I understant that coherence is abstract. It is principle or "rule that dictate the creation of every paragraph" (p.81). Coherence has five principles for suggestion in writing. And explanation is each principle. It is sequence in writing that are:
"1. What's all this about? (p.82)
2. What about the topics? (p.83)
3. How do new strings strart? (Theme) (p.87)
4. What's the point? (p.97)
5. Where's the point?" (p.99)

From example, I read to understand, some I don't understand. And I confuse example because it's very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment