Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A qualitative translation research

Dear Ajarn Karn

First of all, I searched the word “qualitative research” on the internet and I found many meaning, one of them which I like belongs to Leechai Sringoenyoung Ph.D. He said that qualitative research is termed the constructivist approach or naturalistic, the interpretative approach, or the postpositivist or postmodern perspective. It began as a counter movement to the positivist tradition in the late 19th century.

In my opinion, qualitative research means relating to the nature or standard of something, rather than to its quantitative research and qualitative research involves with interview to professional in related field.
In addition, qualitative research can be compared and analyzed data in deep. Nevertheless, I still like quantitative research because I think it easier than qualitative research.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment