Monday, July 21, 2008

The Peer Review Process

Dear all,

This article refers to the process that can help the students to improve their writing. There are four steps of the peer review process(P.208).

I agree with this sentences "I think the most important problem for us during the in-class writing is the lack of time."(P.210) Because I think the time is the important thing that indicate the abilities of the student because of lacking of time. The student can not create the details of the essay completely. For example, the class of Ajan Karnchanok, after she have already taught me and my friends, she would order the topic for writing in that week. And then, the student would create their writing in that class and they have not already finished in that class. Everybody must to do the essay after they finished the class.

After, I read the example in this article such as Hadi. I think I look like Hadi because I always read the essay each line very slowly and I lack any sense of cohension. Thus, I try to improve my skill of writing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment