Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Cognitivist Analysis of Writer's Block..

Hi all,

I think, this paper is long and has many difficult words.

T_T

I'm one of writer's block. When I must write I am very anxiety and insecurity about anything that I write can communicate with other people. I don't know the other understand what I write (usually what I say, too). I know I have problem about a communication. I fear to say and also write what I think. This is my big problem when I write because I usually worry about the context more than the grammar. Sometime, many things are confuse in my mind, I don't know how to explain them to the other. If I must talk, I must have a long long time to think about the answer or what I want to say. So I avoid to talk, I prefer to listen.

Thank you,
K[a]n`i

No comments:

Post a Comment