Monday, June 23, 2008

Writer's Block

Hi all,

Would you mind if I say that I barely understand this paper because there are many difficult words. I am confused of the word "block". While I was reading this paper I always thought it meant a problem or obstacle. After I read P' Anucha's post, makes me think that 'block' means like a story map. I am so confused. My reading is as bad as my writing???? (I want to cry)

My frist understand of what I read is, it is an analysis of writer's block -- why they got blocks and how they can solve the problems. There are many causes of writer's block such as time, topic and language, etc. And I can see that there are many different solutions Rules and plans can be a cause of a writer's block, at the same time they can also be a solution of a writer's block; it depends on writting styles of each person.

For me, as a writing beginner, I don't know what my writing stlye is. And I don't think that I will have my certain style. Some time I feel stressful when I have to go with rules and plans. On the other hand, I need them through.

Before I got more confusion of myself, I should say bye now and thank you all.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Comment & complain myself

    It seems there are many mistakes in this post of mine -- many wrong spellings, miss punctuations, etc.

    :(

    ReplyDelete