Sunday, June 8, 2008

What Is Writing and Why We Do It

Hello Ajan Karnchanoke and my friends :)First, I'd like to say that this is my first time to write a comment in a blog. I'm not sure if I do it correctly. If somebody found that I did correctly or not, please let me know by email me (maiher4@hotmail.com)"What Is Writing and Why We Do It" I read it all just now. How come??? I think it is a good writing(I'm not sure what it's called) for me because there are no too difficult words, it is easy to understand although I don't know all meaning of the words. That's why I could keep reading it until I finished it. And I like this writing because the writer doesn't give a stress to a reader as me who is afraid of writing. I like a sentence,"writing stores idaes for us". I really agree with it. We don't have to have ideas before we write. A writing will give you ideas. There is a sentence that confuses me. It is "the longest road is the shortest way home". Could anyone tell me what it means, please? :)I will wait for your answers. Thank you all. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment