Monday, June 9, 2008

What is writing and why do it?

I'm good feel because i can read understand this paper. When i read finish,I have a power for the writing. He say that "Not grammar, but basic like what writing is and is for,how you get idea,and how and why each idea demands its own kind of organization, how ideas turn into essays,and,even more basic,about how your mind forme ideas in the first place." This paragraph help me. I try to get my idea to my teacher and my friend but now i don't have idea. Ok. I promise,if I have idea,I will write again.

ps. Thank you all teacher and my friend ka because if I don't have everybody,I think I cann't study the master degree.

3 comments:

  1. the more you write english, the better you will improve. Try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me love my dog,love writing love practice.Try and try to perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where there is the will, there is the way.

    ReplyDelete